Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jumping Spider!

Not long ago, I came back to my car, and this little guy darted out from between two body panels. Yes! A jumping spider (species unknown)! He ran over to look at me, and I stared back just as intently. After telling it to wait a sec, I bolted the macro lens onto the Canon, and took a shot.

If ever a spider could be called "cute", it would be a jumping spider. After the shoot, I coaxed him onto my finger and liberated the spider into some vegetation. Hopefully it is still out there wreaking havoc on the lesser beasts.

StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

KaHolly said...

Oh, he is cute. Jumping spiders have always been my nemesis. Maybe I'll rethink that!

Gaia Gardener: said...

I love jumping spiders and often have one living on my kitchen window sill.

Cathy said...

Beyond 'cute' . .
I'd go for 'adorable'.

Such pluck!

Love it when they go into full attack-mode and jump onto my camera lens.

Lori Sorth said...

Oy vay.....Not sure I can even GET into my car today after this!